At Bear Claw, we believe it takes a little time to get a taste for what Mother Nature has been creating for millions of years. That’s why we offer 3-night, 4-night, and 5-night all-inclusive packages.
Please note: we are only accepting reservations for a full lodge buyout where groups will have exclusive use of our entire operation.
With just 8 rooms, Bear Claw Lodge is the perfect spot for private getaways and corporate retreats. In addition to our normal, run-of-house activities and services, we’ll work with you to tailor a package that suits your wants and needs. We’ve hosted organizations and groups from all over the world, and created experiences that run the gamut from easy and relaxing to epic and extreme.
We have 8 beautiful rooms with different capacities and layouts that you can see here.
Summer Dates: July 4th – August 31st.
Food, Beverages, & Amenities Included:
- All meals and snacks (made in-house with locally sourced ingredients)
- All house alcoholic beverages/All non-alcoholic beverages
- Indoor hot tub
- Cedar sauna
- Entertainment room with a river stone Jacuzzi, card table, pool table, foosball, darts, and more
- Gear room to store your things or take one of our house fishing rods
- Airport transfers from Smithers (YYD) to and from Bear Claw
- Laundry services
- Snorkelling with salmon
- Fishing the home pool, which is the stretch of river right out front
- River kayaking/rafting
- Nature walks
- River walks
- Archery and axe throwing
- Horseshoes and lawn games
- Morning stretching/yoga
- Berry picking and foraging if in season
Additional Activities (not included in package prices):
- Multi-day expeditions
- Helicopter & floatplane trips
- Guided fishing
- Heli skiing – Bear Claw Lodge is the sister company of Skeena Heliskiing, which specializes in small group heli skiing and has one of the biggest ski areas in the world
Click here for more details on our tailored experiences.
A stay at Bear Claw not only gets you away from high-traffic tourist spots, but gives you a unique and memorable experience at a private, Northern BC gem nestled in 700,000 acres of Canadian wilderness.
Bear Claw Packages
3-Night All Inclusive Buyout
4-Night All Inclusive Buyout
5-Night All Inclusive Buyout
All rates include tax.
- A 15% gratuity will be added to the invoice
- Airport pickup will be made by Bear Claw, arrangements will be made upon booking
- Check In – After 2pm
- Check Out – Before 11am
- Special dietary requirements can be accommodated – please let us know ahead of time so we can ensure we’re ready for you!
- The closest airports are Smithers and Terrace, both are serviced by Air Canada. See our Getting Here page for more details.
Each stay at Bear Claw Lodge is unique, so we coordinate bookings directly with you rather than taking reservations online. You can send us a message, call us at (604) 629-9578, or call toll free at 1-877-KISPIOX and we will get in touch with you right away.