Home to the world’s largest strain of wild steelhead, fishing the Kispiox is a bucket list item.
Jim Allen, part of the Bear Claw family and owner and operator of the Kispiox Fishing Company, has brought together world-class guides on some of the best steelhead fishing rivers in the world. With such fantastic water, respected guides, and our desire to preserve these waters, steelhead fishing is offered seasonally on a limited basis. If you’re interested in joining us for fall steelhead, please contact us!
The Kispiox fishing Company’s All Inclusive Fly Fishing Package
Packages are 6 days / 7 nights fly-fishing package of up to 14 guests. Each guest will fish in groups of 2 with 1 guide (unless paying for single). Guides will use their own
trucks to transport guests. Guests will be fishing via walkins, rafts, jet boats, or helicopter.
Kispiox Fishing Company Steelhead Package includes:
- Transportation by van shuttle to and from Smithers airport B.C, Canada. Arrival Day is Thursday afternoon and Departure Day is Thursday afternoon. (ask us about an option to upgrade to helicopter transfers)
- Accommodation is double occupancy rooms with en-suite. Single room occupancy is subject to availability.
- All Classified Licenses
- All meals, snacks and beverages
- Full use of all Bear Claw Lodge facilities inc. whirlpool / hot tub, outdoor sauna, laundry facilities, games room.
- Starlink WiFi via satellite
If you have spent any time in BC you are aware that water conditions are the main challenge we face as fishermen. Kispiox Fishing Company has the option to guide multiple rivers and that flexibility keeps you on the
best water throughout your week. No playing cards waiting for rivers to drop. Our program is based on the Kispiox, Skeena and Bulkley Rivers.
Spaces are extremely limited with many repeat guests, therefore, drop us a line with any questions asap.